Welcome to Global Crossing's SMS!
Global Crossing Airlines is committed to the health and safety of its employees and customers. We are also committed to meet the standards and requirements of a safety management system as defined in the ICAO Safety Management Manual, Doc 9859 and as required by 14 CFR §5.
SMS (Safety Management Systems) is a structured process that obligates us to manage safety with the same level of priority as other core business processes. Global Crossing's SMS implementation strategies will focus on:
- Process safety culture;
- Compliance with standards, codes, regulations, and laws;
- Proactive risk management;
- Hazard identification and risk analysis;
- Asset integrity and reliability;
- Engage management;
- Measurement and metrics for safety awareness and as a product; and
- Active safety promotion throughout the company.